Poisons Guide

Curious pets often consume things they shouldn’t. Regrettably, many common items can be toxic to our animal companions, even in small quantities. If you think your pet might have consumed a harmful substance, our poison guide below can guide you on the next steps.

If you suspect your pet has eaten something they shouldn’t have, please do not delay contact your vet or one of our 24-hour hospitals immediately. If possible please bring in any labels or samples of what they have eaten in with you.

South London – 020 8674 3525
South East London and Kent – 01322 223311
Central London – 020 7730 9102

Important Note: The Pet Poison Guide is intended as a guide only. It helps you to decide how quickly you should seek veterinary attention for your pet. If you are in any doubt about your pet’s condition, telephone our emergency hospitals.